Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambo

Puritan Board Senior
It's just after 10 o'clock and I am going out shortly to my in-laws for a bit of a knees up. I just want to take the opportunity to wish everyone on the PB a happy new year.

For those who are ministers I pray the Lord will richly bless your ministry this year. May your preaching be heartfelt and empowered by the Holy Spirit and may you see much fruit in the lives of your congregation.

For the elders I pray the Lord would grant you wisdom and insight as you care for and provide leadership for the church.

For those who hold no office may you be blessed by the ministry you sit under and be a means of blessing and encouragement to the leadership and others who you interact with in the church.

For those concerned about family members, health issues or employment worries may the Lord give you strength, hope and assurance in His all wise and loving providence.

For those struggling with faith issues, sin, temptation etc may the Lord warm your heart and draw it closer to him.

And for every one on the PB may you all grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jess Christ throughout this coming year.

I also wish to thank everyone for your wise contributions and the interaction in the various forms that I have enjoyed, and I hope you have too, throughout this last year and look forward to more of the same in the coming days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back