Joseph Scibbe Puritan Board Junior Jun 11, 2009 #1 I am trying to work through Romans 2 but am pretty stuck. Could anyone help with some comments on the text?
I am trying to work through Romans 2 but am pretty stuck. Could anyone help with some comments on the text?
Theogenes Puritan Board Junior Jun 11, 2009 #2 Have you tried commentaries by Calvin, Matthew Henry or Robert Haldane? Or perhaps, John Murray or C. Hodge?
Have you tried commentaries by Calvin, Matthew Henry or Robert Haldane? Or perhaps, John Murray or C. Hodge?
KMK Administrator Staff member Jun 12, 2009 #4 Unashamed 116 said: I am trying to work through Romans 2 but am pretty stuck. Could anyone help with some comments on the text? Click to expand... Can you be more specific?
Unashamed 116 said: I am trying to work through Romans 2 but am pretty stuck. Could anyone help with some comments on the text? Click to expand... Can you be more specific?