Marrow Man
Drunk with Powder
I like to listen to mp3s of the Fighting for the Faith radio program when I go on long trips. The problem is that it is a long program (usually over 2 hours in length) and I drive older vehicles that do not have mp3 capability for the CD player. So I need to split the mp3s so that I can fit them on an audio CD. I have Slice Audio File Splitter, but it does a terrible job. It always drops a portion of the mp3 when it splits it. For example, today I downloaded a 125 minute broadcast and tried to split it; I wound up with a 50 minute mp3 (part 1) and a 53 minute mp3 (part 2).
If there are any other (free!) mp3 splitter recommendations out there, I would appreciate it.
If there are any other (free!) mp3 splitter recommendations out there, I would appreciate it.