How long did you Lurk.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never lurked. I found PB and PM while doing some research back in the dark ages. I joned on 10-04-2002. That was right after the board started. I'm so ancient here that I creak when I type.

Found the PB when googling for info on seminaries. I lurked for about a month cuz I didn't think I was reformed enough to be in a forum called the "Puritan" Board. And then when I did apply, half my explanation was cut off too! And it was the part explaining why I was reformed! I'm shocked (and glad) that the admins were kind enough to let me in.

Ditto!
I wrote the longest explanation, trying to prove that I was Reformed. (It's actually still my about me, b/c it is too much pressure to re-write it, but I only wrote it as a defense and had no idea other people would see it.)

Same here!!

Yeah, me too! I wrote so much that the last half of it got cut off! So none of the reformed stuff even showed up! Well, I think it looked something like: ...blah-blah-blah.....and then I started listening to R. C. Spr
:lol:

:ditto:

Never lurked. I found PB and PM while doing some research back in the dark ages. I joned on 10-04-2002. That was right after the board started. I'm so ancient here that I creak when I type.
Thank you Lawrence! That explains a lot I was worried I was creaking!:):lol::cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back