How Many Pope Threads Are Enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame on you Rick. I abhor people who waste a post with so little to say. I think your question is a pertinent one and I will answer it. I'm thinking - 46.

Originally posted by maxdetail
How many roads must a man walk down before he's considered a man?
The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind. The answer is blowing in the wind.

(Optional thread title: What's Your Favorite Dylan Verse?

I noticed at the ceremony, your corrupt ways had finally made you blind
I can't remember your face anymore, your mouth has changed, your eyes don't look into mine.
The priest wore black on the seventh day and sat stone-faced while the building burned.
I waited for you on the running boards, near the cypress trees, while the springtime turned slowly into autumn.

Thank you Bob, I've been wondering about that for a long time. You are the best. :handshake:
What I've always wondered is, "How many years can some people exist before they're allowed to be free?" Any idea?

[Edited on 4-4-2005 by blhowes]

Originally posted by blhowes
The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind. The answer is blowing in the wind.

That's really weird - I was just listening to this song a little bit before I read this thread!

And you know what, I think all this talk about the Pope and numerous threads, the talk about useless posts and the random mention of Bob Dylan is just plain complex and confusing...it gets my mind tangled up in blue!

I remember hearing about U2 visiting the Pope, and John Paul slipped on Bono's sunglasses. They wouldn't allow any pictures, however.

What a clown!

Originally posted by puritansailor
You know, Bob Dylan did play for the Pope. He sang Knockin on Heaven's Door. Seriously! :sing:

I guess the Pope expected Mary to answer the door?!

:bigsmile:

freepost.gif

FREE POST: (n) A frivolous or nonsense post, usually with little or no content pertaining to the actual subject at hand, done in an effort to boost one's post count on a message board.

2. A post done with the intention of simply boosting one's post count. Usually accompanied by a smiley holding a sign like the one pictured above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back