Hubble's most amazing images from 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like swimming in fractals! I hope God lets us check this stuff out up close & personal in eternity!

Did anyone else notice how many galaxies are in number 10? The just keep showing up as you look at it. Every time I see pictures like this I am even more amazed that anyone with intelligence can believe that chance caused a universe with such complexity and physical laws that we still don't truly understand.

Thank you so much for this link. I'll be sharing it with my children today. There is no end to God's Majesty.

Thanks for the link. My husband and I watched an hour long video of images from the Hubble a few weeks ago. I took my breath away. Our pastor has been preaching through Genesis, and a during this same time, we were going through Noah and the flood. The pastor made a comment, "Think of the size of the universe. Now think of our tiny world covered in water and a little coffin-shaped box (that is the dimensions of the ark) floating around on top of the water. And God remembered Noah."

When I thought of that sermon, it gave new meaning to the verse "God so loved the world."

Hmm, the first image is clearly an artist's interpretation, but I dont see it labeled as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back