Lunar Perigee 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I was turning lights off to go to bed and I noticed how bright it was outside and saw the moon was gibbous. I don't know if I will be able to see it tonight since we are supposed to get snow.
face_excited.gif
 
Just saw it as we were riding home from eating out.

Saw it setting this morning on way to work and it was absolutely awesome.
 
The moon is so bright this evening that I was able to take a picture of it from my iPhone! If you look closely you can even see the clouds underneath.

photo-31.jpg
 
I really didn't need my headlights tonight. But, I used them anyway. My F250 7.3L can't run from the law very well. I could pull them to kingdom come, just not run from them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top