I survived X-mas 2004!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishcat922

Puritan Board Sophomore
How was everyone's day? We had a pretty good day, no major malfunctions. The Lord graciously helped me for the most part keep my big mouth shut. The only thing that really bugged me was when my Mother-in-law had everyone sing happy birthday Jesus,which we do every year. I didn't sing but was able to stay quiet. Praise the Lord for Grace!

[Edited on 26-12-2004 by Irishcat922]
 
lol, sorry to laugh but that cracks me up when people do that!

I had to go to my inlaws as well, but only for a few hours (in the past it's been all day).

Holidays are great for us as our daughter always comes home for extended visits! Glad to hear you made out well too!
 
I went and watched "The Incredibles" with a friend. Good fun, not sure what I think about the underlying social messages. I especially liked the "special-needs" baby:banana: A little "too hot to handle" for the bad guy!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top