Introducing...Christ Reformed Church...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks...we decided corporately for a number of reasons that it would be good to change our name at this time. We realized that if there was ever a time when we where going to change the name, it was now because the only expense involved was having a new sign made for the front of the church. In the future, we will be putting out a lot of different types of material that will include the church name and making a change like this down the road would be a monumental effort.

Talk to different people in the church and they may give different reasons for why they like the new name better but as for me...I chose the name and put it before the people for two reasons combined..."Christ Reformed Church" is a name I really liked for a number of reasons and the fact that I was able to procure 'christreformedchurch.org' for the church Web site was, well...extremely providential.

The Web site has always been a huge asset to us and most of our members originally found us online. There were just no good memorable domain names available for "Heritage Presbyterian Church" (ours was hpcministry.org...I had to spell it out everytime when I gave it out, and many people likely forgot it). Now when we are talking to others about the church and want to send them to tthe Web site to get information, all they have to remember is the name of the church.





Nice web site.

Nosey...Nice new church name, nice old church name. Curious why the name change.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top