iPad costs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curt

Puritan Board Graduate
For those of you who own iPads, I'd like to know what the costs are beyond the initial purchase.
 
Not much, there are tons of free apps or apps less than $5. Most of my cost has been for books in iBooks or kindle that are not available in Logos. If you have Logos for the computer you can get the iPad app for free which will give you access to about 75% of your library. I love my iPad and highly recommend it.
 
If you purchase the 3g iPad you will have to pay a monthly fee for a data plan (it's non-contractual). Also most of the people that I know that have them have purchased carrying cases, screen protectors, etc. which will add to the initial cost. Whichever you choose I'm sure you'll be satisfied. They are very useful tools. James White has even been using his for preaching and debating!

[video=youtube;VVodV0WB2qg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVodV0WB2qg&feature=player_embedded[/video]
 
I've been thinking more lately about getting one of these, but I'm having a hard time justifying the expenditure. $500 is a lot of money to lay down for something, and I'm not sure I'd use it all that much other than the occasional reading of a PDF and visiting a web site now and then. :scratch:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top