I am looking for easier ways to print from my iPad and iPhone. I understand about AirPrint, but I don't own a Mac (and won't be buying one, so please don't attempt to "solve" my problem by asking me to spend $1000+ ). There is a Windows workaround with AirPrint, but you still have to have a computer on and connected running an AirPrint program.
I don't know if this is possible, but I would like to be able to print to any network (or wifi) printer that is on the same network as my iPad or iPhone.
What apps should I look at? Personal experience would be best, I'm not asking you to Google for me.
I don't know if this is possible, but I would like to be able to print to any network (or wifi) printer that is on the same network as my iPad or iPhone.
What apps should I look at? Personal experience would be best, I'm not asking you to Google for me.
