Iron sharpens iron radio program

Status
Not open for further replies.

housta

Puritan Board Freshman
Hi everyone, not sure where to post this question, so I figured this is as good as any. When I was first introduced to reformed theology four years ago, one program I listened a lot to and learned a lot from was Chris Arnzen's Iron sharpens iron/ radio program. He had some great shows, James White "debating" Camping being just one example. I stopped listening a few years back as there seemed to be issues keeping on the air and I had a tough time getting new podcasts.

I googled the show today and it's really hard to find out anything, looks like the last episode I could find was almost a year old. Anyone here ever listen to the show, and does anyone know what happened to Chris and the show?

Thanks,
Al
 
Al,

I posted a thread similar to this months ago, because it's something I'd really like to know, as well. No one here responded, so I assume no one has any info, unfortunately.

I wonder if they just ran out of the funds needed to keep Iron Sharpens Iron on the air...
 
Al,

I posted a thread similar to this months ago, because it's something I'd really like to know, as well. No one here responded, so I assume no one has any info, unfortunately.

I wonder if they just ran out of the funds needed to keep Iron Sharpens Iron on the air...

I know he was having issues with the radio station he was on. I lost touch with the program when he stopped updating the podcasts a few years back. Yeah, it probably was a funding issue, that's too bad, I always loved his closing line "Always remember for the rest of your life, that no matter how great a sinner you are, that Jesus Christ is a far greater saviour." I never got tired of hearing that.

Al
 
Al,

I posted a thread similar to this months ago, because it's something I'd really like to know, as well. No one here responded, so I assume no one has any info, unfortunately.

I wonder if they just ran out of the funds needed to keep Iron Sharpens Iron on the air...

I know he was having issues with the radio station he was on. I lost touch with the program when he stopped updating the podcasts a few years back. Yeah, it probably was a funding issue, that's too bad, I always loved his closing line "Always remember for the rest of your life, that no matter how great a sinner you are, that Jesus Christ is a far greater saviour." I never got tired of hearing that.

Al

I think also the issue was that his wife is currently suffering from cancer, so he had to stop doing Iron Sharpens Iron to spend time and take care of her.
 
David, I wasn't even aware Chris Arnzen was married. Sorry to hear of his wife's cancer. I'll be praying, as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top