ITunes problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamistThomist

Puritanboard Clerk
Itunes won't open up on my browser. Even worse, all my mp3s, which are now set to itunes, won't play. What gives?

Are you on Mac or Windows? If on Windows, you can still open the mp3s with some other program. Find the file, right click and find "open with", and choose a different program.

I've had the same problem with Itunes, but it seemed to self-resolve after rebooting. I don't know why.

Vic

Maybe try updating Itunes from the website. I have had to do that a couple of times in the past year. If you have installed something like Real Player recently, it may have messed up the drivers.

Originally posted by victorbravo
Maybe try updating Itunes from the website. I have had to do that a couple of times in the past year. If you have installed something like Real Player recently, it may have messed up the drivers.

When I have it plugged in it says, "Do not disconnect," as though it were uploading stuff, but it isn't.

Ugh. Make sure you uninstall it rather than just delete it. I think you have a driver problem. If you throw it out the window, check the backstop beforehand. :um:

Vic

I don't know if getting rid of Real Player will fix it. Did you recently install it?

I do know that things worked better on my computer when I go rid of it. You can always install it again if you need it, but I've found Real P (at least the older version from 2003) to be worse than a virus. It tries to make itself the default player which, I think, messes up the iTunes settings.

Vic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back