Scott Puritan Board Graduate Aug 26, 2005 #1 I have found the online Jewish Encyclopedia a very helpful source for Judaica. It ws made available online only within the past couple of years.
I have found the online Jewish Encyclopedia a very helpful source for Judaica. It ws made available online only within the past couple of years.
V VirginiaHuguenot Puritanboard Librarian Aug 26, 2005 #2 Looks like a good resource. I often refer to the Jewish Virtual Library. Shalom.
P Puritanhead Puritan Board Professor Sep 9, 2005 #3 it has a novel article on Confederate President Jefferson Davis' right-hand man Judah Benjamin-- he was called the "brains of the Confederacy"
it has a novel article on Confederate President Jefferson Davis' right-hand man Judah Benjamin-- he was called the "brains of the Confederacy"
P Peter Puritan Board Junior Sep 9, 2005 #4 haha! one of the confederacy's greatest proponents of slavery, racism and secession was a JEW!!