clark thompson
Puritan Board Freshman
Joshua 5:14
KJV 14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?
ECB 14 And he says, No: but as governor of Yah Veh Sabaoth I now come. And Yah Shua falls on his face to the earth, and prostrates, and says to him, What words my adoni to his servant?
These are my thoughts.
We need first need to worship before we ask what the Lord wants from us because He first wants our worship.
Live life like Jesus.
KJV 14 And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?
ECB 14 And he says, No: but as governor of Yah Veh Sabaoth I now come. And Yah Shua falls on his face to the earth, and prostrates, and says to him, What words my adoni to his servant?
These are my thoughts.
We need first need to worship before we ask what the Lord wants from us because He first wants our worship.
Live life like Jesus.