Joyce Meyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by houseparent
Yep, we come down on her here a few times. People love her because she is a good ear scratcher!

Amen to that!People love good motivational speakers.:banghead::barfy:

do I get an 'ay-men' ?

NO MEYER, YOU DON'T!

Take your personal jet, your personal fortune, your multi-million dollar lavish headquarters and all your heresy, and go hence!

Jenson, you'll find that Joyce Meyer has on occasion been back-to-back with Peter Masters on UCB TV. Very freaky.

JH

2Pet 2:1-3

2Pe 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
2Pe 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
2Pe 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Think the above text applies to these?:

jmeyers.jpg

duplantis.jpg

kennethcopeland.jpg

I do. May that day come quickly when our Lord will deal with those who promote a false gospel and prey upon the poor and lead many astray.

Originally posted by biblelighthouse
Not surprised, but just curious . . .

What heresy was she teaching?

I'm curious too. I've heard people rave about her, but I never have picked up one of her books. Coincidentally, this week I was going to ask my seminary professor if she had solid theology or not...was thinking about reading one of her books for curiousities sake. Guess I have my answer!! :down:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back