Kendle tech question

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimV

Puritanboard Botanist
How do you get upper case letters on the keyboard? I can't figure out how, and so can't give the machine the password.
Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
lol at Tim's black market Kindle - The Kendle. No wonder you don't have capital letters bro.
 
Bwwwaaahaaaahhaaaaa!!!! I did the spelling correction.
Check again, buster.

(psst: Have we stolen the thread yet?)
 
Tim:

All fun at our expense aside,

Enter upper case letters by first holding the "Shift" key, which is represented by an upward facing arrow. Then hit the letter. This will only capitalize that particular letter. Alternatively, you can hit the "Shift" key and release, and then hit the letter. Only that letter plus the next letter will be capitalized.

See How to Type on the Kindle | eHow.com
 
Thanks!!!!

Some dude in a trench coat offered me one for 130 bucks. I couldn't resist.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top