Large or Giant Print Reformed Literature

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeD

Puritan Board Freshman
Does anyone know where to find large or giant print (font size) reformed books that those with poor eyesight might be able to read?

One excellent option is to get a tablet--an iPad or other-- and download some of the many free works available from Internet Archive: Digital Library of Free Books, Movies, Music & Wayback Machine

The key feature here is that the tablet allows you to change the display scale or font size to your own needs.
You can also get applications like Olive Tree software and have various translations of the Bible. I've found this especially helpful where I can fix the point size for the Hebrew Text.

It is a great option unless you are getting one for someone who is older. The technology is strange and something most older folks won't want to get accustomed to. I finally imbibed and got an IPad. I love it. But I am only 50. I am not old old yet.

I think your experience is pretty common with older people too, Randy. With a quick tutorial, especially if it is only being used for reading purposes, the iPad can be learned pretty quickly.

With a quick tutorial, especially if it is only being used for reading purposes, the iPad can be learned pretty quickly.

If it's only going to be used for reading purposes, why waste money on an IPad? Go with a Nook or a Kindle - easier on the eyes, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back