NaphtaliPress Administrator Staff member Mar 23, 2005 #1 For you that know Latin, where are the syllable breaks in the word Christianorum. My DTP program is breaking it at the "a" which doesn't look 'right.'
For you that know Latin, where are the syllable breaks in the word Christianorum. My DTP program is breaking it at the "a" which doesn't look 'right.'
fredtgreco Vanilla Westminsterian Staff member Mar 23, 2005 #2 Chris-ti-an-or-um I believe that is right.
NaphtaliPress Administrator Staff member Mar 23, 2005 #3 Thanks Fred; that's what I thought; silly DTP prog.
kevin.carroll Puritan Board Junior Mar 23, 2005 #4 Originally posted by fredtgreco Chris-ti-an-or-um I believe that is right. Click to expand... Fred, I so wanna be you when I grow up. :bigsmile:
Originally posted by fredtgreco Chris-ti-an-or-um I believe that is right. Click to expand... Fred, I so wanna be you when I grow up. :bigsmile:
fredtgreco Vanilla Westminsterian Staff member Mar 23, 2005 #5 Originally posted by kevin.carroll Originally posted by fredtgreco Chris-ti-an-or-um I believe that is right. Click to expand... Fred, I so wanna be you when I grow up. :bigsmile: Click to expand... No, you don't.
Originally posted by kevin.carroll Originally posted by fredtgreco Chris-ti-an-or-um I believe that is right. Click to expand... Fred, I so wanna be you when I grow up. :bigsmile: Click to expand... No, you don't.
P Puritanhead Puritan Board Professor Mar 23, 2005 #6 Originally posted by fredtgreco Originally posted by kevin.carroll Originally posted by fredtgreco Chris-ti-an-or-um I believe that is right. Click to expand... Fred, I so wanna be you when I grow up. :bigsmile: Click to expand... No, you don't. Click to expand... It's no secret that Fred obviously has a lot of burdens on his shoulders and is strained for time. The demands of ministry and seminary aren't easy-- He needs our prayers. You're lifted up brother. Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito.
Originally posted by fredtgreco Originally posted by kevin.carroll Originally posted by fredtgreco Chris-ti-an-or-um I believe that is right. Click to expand... Fred, I so wanna be you when I grow up. :bigsmile: Click to expand... No, you don't. Click to expand... It's no secret that Fred obviously has a lot of burdens on his shoulders and is strained for time. The demands of ministry and seminary aren't easy-- He needs our prayers. You're lifted up brother. Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito.
fredtgreco Vanilla Westminsterian Staff member Mar 23, 2005 #7 Tibi gratias ago. Curae leves loquuntur ingentes stupent.