LAX NCAA Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin Williams

Puritan Board Freshman
Is anyone going to enjoy their Memorial Day of by watching the LAX championship on Monday between Johns Hopkins and Syracuse? :detective:
 
I really enjoyed watching Johns Hopkins beat Duke the other day :lol:

Being a UNC fan it is always a pleasure to see Duke get beat in any sport...too bad my Tar Heels lost to Navy in the first round.


Anyhow....go Johns Hopkins! :cheers2:
 
I have enjoyed my weekend so far watching some LAX with Rochester and Boston playing Friday night and then the semis in college. I was happy to see Hopkins win and then that double over time with Syracuse and Virgina was pretty thrilling (I was pulling for Syracuse because of Jim Brown and I didn't know who to go for). If I get a chance to watch the game tomorrow I will probably be rooting for Hopkins.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top