Legitimate Stay-at-Home Jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife has been selling Mary Kay for over 10 years. It's hard work and not particularly lucrative for the time spent, but the flexibility makes it worthwhile for her. Don't let someone talk you into buying a huge inventory on the front end. And don't go into debt. And, again, it is a lot of hard work, and an outgoing personality is required.

She may be able to get on at Legacy.com if she could commit to particular hours.

Hey Ben, it would cost a little to get started (around $800) and take a little time, but she could pull about 38 - 40k doing medical transcribing from home.

If she is into health food and nutrition, I may be able to help her. Please feel free to PM with details.

I have a friend who works at Legacy.com. From her I have found out that it is a legitimate organization, and it really does pay; you have to commit to a certain shift, and evidently remain pretty focussed during that shift on approving comments people are making about those who are recently deceased - since the family and friends will see those comments they don't want anything inappropriate being left, whether that's spam, or trolling, or insanity, or spewing of bile, etc., etc.

Just a FYI from the Legacy website:

Telecommuting Requirements
You must meet all telecommuting requirements in order to apply:
A personal computer;
High-speed Internet access (cable, DSL) in the home.
Must not have any conflicting responsibilities during shifts such as being the primary caregiver for a young child or an elderly person
Residency in Illinois or Indiana only.

Tutor.com

They pay around $11 an hour for being an online tutor. You can set your own hours and work as much or as little as you choose. But when you have an hour scheduled and you are in the middle of a tutoring session, you need to be able to devote your time and attention to that student until the hour is over.

Just a FYI from the Legacy website:

Telecommuting Requirements
You must meet all telecommuting requirements in order to apply:
A personal computer;
High-speed Internet access (cable, DSL) in the home.
Must not have any conflicting responsibilities during shifts such as being the primary caregiver for a young child or an elderly person
Residency in Illinois or Indiana only.

So there are some perks to living in Indiana. I believe it used to be less restricted, but perhaps they have met their hiring needs for other states.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back