Damon Rambo
Puritan Board Sophomore
Hello, all!
I have about 6 months left until I finish my M.Div., and I was planning on applying to Southern Seminary's Master of Theology program. They have a modular format, where you go to the main campus just a few weeks a year, so you can theoretically take it from anywhere.
One of the requirements, however, is that one has access to a major library for the purpose of theological research. Does anyone know a University in the Houston area (preferably the south side!), with a large amount of theological research material, that allows access to non-students?
I have about 6 months left until I finish my M.Div., and I was planning on applying to Southern Seminary's Master of Theology program. They have a modular format, where you go to the main campus just a few weeks a year, so you can theoretically take it from anywhere.
One of the requirements, however, is that one has access to a major library for the purpose of theological research. Does anyone know a University in the Houston area (preferably the south side!), with a large amount of theological research material, that allows access to non-students?