Logos 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, and spent the evening playing around with it. I bought a base package under a month ago when Logos migrated me from Wordsearch, so the discount was very generous.

I particularly like the changes to the Passage Guide to filter resources - finding the most appropriate commentary for a passage used to feel needlessly painful to me.

I don't use the sermon builder, which seems to have the most changes, and the Counseling Guide looks promising, although not terribly useful for me as my base package is Academic Pro.

I don't use the sermon builder, which seems to have the most changes, and the Counseling Guide looks promising, although not terribly useful for me as my base package is Academic Pro.
Actually Sermon Builder did not really change that much. Factbook changed a ton though.

Yes, it did. The Factbook used to seem near useless to me (perhaps because I had the wrong sort of resources), but it does look genuinely useful now as a starting point.
Yeah I was on the L9 private beta and that is what Faithlife said repeatedly, we want this to be a springboard to all other study. This should be your one stop shop, etc, etc, etc

Does anyone know if there are plans to release a Logos 9 Basic package as for Logos 8? I don't have the means for a base package yet, but would love to use the dark mode in Logos 9. The mobile app has upgraded to Logos 9, but I don't see anything for the desktop program.

Yeah I was on the L9 private beta and that is what Faithlife said repeatedly, we want this to be a springboard to all other study. This should be your one stop shop, etc, etc, etc

How do you get on the beta team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if there are plans to release a Logos 9 Basic package as for Logos 8? I don't have the means for a base package yet, but would love to use the dark mode in Logos 9. The mobile app has upgraded to Logos 9, but I don't see anything for the desktop program.
Early 2021

How do you get on the beta team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I honestly have no idea. I was on the beta for L8 as well but they approached me. I do know I have helped curate material for a few of their resources over the years so that might have something to do with it but I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back