Looking for Employment

Status
Not open for further replies.

panicbird

Puritan Board Freshman
I have not seen many (if any) posts about seeking employment. If that is frowned upon on this board, then I would ask the webmaster to please delete this post.

Here is my "ideal ministry." I would like to find an associate pastor position where I could be mentored by a solid, godly pastor. I wholeheartedly embrace the doctrines of grace and am Baptist, which makes my search that much more difficult. I am willing to work with youth and college/singles. My family is willing to relocate to wherever God would have us minister.

Of course, the above is my "ideal ministry." As He leads, I may find that this is not His ideal ministry; I will follow His will and not my own.

Any help will be much appreciated. I covet your prayers.

Lon

Lon,
Welcome. Glad you could join us.

[b:c0a5486184]Lon wrote:[/b:c0a5486184]
I have not seen many (if any) posts about seeking employment. If that is frowned upon on this board, then I would ask the webmaster to please delete this post.

Boy, you oughta scroll through the prayer forum sometime. You'd be surprised how many of us have asked for prayer for employment or financial needs at one time or another. Its neat to go back and read about how God answered those prayers.

I'll keep you in prayer.
Bob

[Edited on 2-25-2004 by blhowes]

Hi Lon:

There's a Baptist church in my area that might be looking for a youth pastor. While the church itself is not "reformed" the pastor holds to many of the reformed doctrines.

If you'd like to e-mail me your resume, or other information, I can pass it on to the pastor. e-mail [email protected] o m ([email protected])

Where do you live now?

[Edited on 2-25-2004 by ChristianasJourney]

Thank You

I want to thank everyone that has replied. I continue to search, but your support means a lot.

As far as being Van Tillian, I am still working through apologetic method, though I am definitely drawn to Van Til and presuppositionalism.

Again, thank you all very much.

Lon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back