LOST season finale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theogenes

Puritan Board Junior
Tonight is LOST's two hour seaon finale!
Will we find out what's really going on???
Will they be rescued??
Will Jack Bauer's ship crash there and Jack save everybody??
:banana:
 
I may watch it. I think I've watched something like half of the episodes. I quickly get bored with TV these days. I don't have cable so maybe that's the problem, but it seems like such a waste of money I don't know, maybe I'm getting old! lol I find time in the Word, good books and reading/posting at PB to be more benefical and/or entertaining.
 
Adam,
I agree. It was kind of disappointing. I was expecting more closure, not a greater "lost" feeling. What was all that with Desmond's girlfriend getting that call from two Soviet(?) dudes in a place that looked a lot like North Dakota ;)?!? And, did John and Echo buy the farm??? Man, it's going to be a long summer!:(
Jim
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top