Mac memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Puritan Board Graduate
Is it easy to upgrade Mac memory? I was pricing a new system and to upgrade from 512 to 2 gb memory is $250. I priced 2gb memory from another source and it was about $90. So, I am thinking about getting the low memory and upgrade myself. I was wondering if this is hard.
 
Is it easy to upgrade Mac memory? I was pricing a new system and to upgrade from 512 to 2 gb memory is $250. I priced 2gb memory from another source and it was about $90. So, I am thinking about getting the low memory and upgrade myself. I was wondering if this is hard.

Usually you can find out from Apple's web site, though it might take some digging in the support section. If it is easy there will be instructions on how a user can do it. I have added memory on several Mac's that I have owned without problems.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top