Meet the Puritans

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirginiaHuguenot

Puritanboard Librarian
This looks good! :pilgrim::up:

Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary in Grand Rapids, Michigan continues to set itself apart as a superior place to study Puritan literature. The seminary itself houses the Puritan Resource Center, one of the world´s largest collections of seventeenth and eighteenth century antiquarian volumes written by Puritans.

But the people of PRTS are completing another project that is certain to further distinguish the school as the premier facility for Puritan research.

PRTS President Joel R. Beeke and author Randall J. Pederson are putting the final touches on a new book project titled, Meet the Puritans. The book includes short biographies and a bibliography of over 140 Puritan authors! The hefty, 950-page book will serve pastors who want short introductions to Puritan authors, short summaries of each Puritan work and information about when those works were last printed.

This excellent resource should be available before Christmas from Reformation Heritage Books.

Just talked to the bookstore at PRTS. The book arrives this Friday.

Item Detail
Title: [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Meet the Puritans[/FONT]
new.gif
Buy it now!
a_blank.gif

Add this item to your shopping basket. You can always remove it later.
Is this safe?

Buy it later? Author: Joel R. Beeke
View Larger Retail Price: $35.00
Our Price: $25.00
You Save: $10.00 (29%)
In Stock: Ships within 4-5 business days.
Format: Hardcover 935pp.
Publisher: Reformation Heritage Books
Pub Date: 2006
ISBN: 9781601780003

Meet the Puritans is available for a discounted price of $22.50 from November 21-30, 2006. Details here.

There is a sample chapter containing a biography of Willem Teellinck here.

I got my copy this week. It is excellent. Thanks to Joel Beeke and Randall Pederson for a valuable contribution to the church in making this work available. :pilgrim: :up: :up: :up: :up:

I got my copy this week. It is excellent. Thanks to Joel Beeke and Randall Pederson for a valuable contribution to the church in making this work available. :pilgrim: :up: :up: :up: :up:

May your historical tidbits and posts increase. :) I've already profited greatly from many of the bios - and added to my bookbuying wishlist as well!

Jeff hey I just tried to sent you a private message , however I am in Indonesia & I'm NOT sure if it went through. I will be returning to America this weekend & I'll check. Anyways I'm gong to purchase MTP & I'm planning on attending PRTS in the future (transferring) & wanted to ask you some questions regarding PRTS. You are truly blessed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back