Might be RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone one who has recently joined the RPCNA I say Way to Go!:lol:
P.S. I prefer 18K, 51D, 80B, 99C, and 100A.

[Edited on 12-20-2005 by LadyCalvinist]

LOL...we would have if there had been one near us! (how funny...7 children and the mother wears a covering...bing! He's got me!)

I thought most RPs were Scots-Irish or from South West Scotland. The Highlands were Popish and now I think they're mostly Wee Frees (which are even more confessional than RPs!) Yes, I think most of the members of our congregation are under the age of 5 now, or close to it. Whats "RPM&M"?

Woo Pennsylvania!

That was great! I especially love...

--You really like 22I, 98A, 100C, 119X, and 150B.

I do like all of those! They're some of our favorites...especially 100C, which our children are memorizing these days!

98A is my son's (7 yrs old) favourite!! (Probably along with half the congregation here :) )

Matt

Originally posted by WrittenFromUtopia
Originally posted by Matthew Glover
98A is my son's (7 yrs old) favourite!! (Probably along with half the congregation here :) )

Matt

ohhh siiinnng a new-oo-oo-wee-oo song too-oo the-uh Lord!

for wonders he has donnne, for wo-o-o-onders he has done

Originally posted by LadyFlynt
those letter number combos were the one thing I didn't get :(

[Edited on 12-20-2005 by LadyFlynt]
The number-letter combinations indicate selections from The Book of Psalms for Singing. The number indicates the Psalm, and the letter indicates the particular selection of that Psalm -- for longer Psalms (i.e. 119), it breaks up the Psalm into more singable selections; for shorter Psalms (i.e. 23), it just employs a different tune and/or meter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back