MSN Messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

blhowes

Puritan Board Professor
Modern technology is pretty cool sometimes, but at other times it can be irritating. My son recently downloaded MSN Messenger onto the system so he and his friends can 'talk' while they're playing games.

How do you disable MSN Messenger when you don't want to be contacted. I keep getting messages, asking if I (ie., my son) want to do a video conference and play games. Its irritating to have the thing keep popping up when I'm trying to do other stuff. I disabled the 'Allow me to send and receive Nudges' option, but that didn't seem to do it. Other than just removing it from the system, does anybody know how to disable incoming messages?
 
Bob,
In the lopwer right corner of your computer, you will find the 'messenger' icon. Rihght click it and click exit or disable. That should rectify the problem.
 
Originally posted by Scott Bushey
Bob,
In the lopwer right corner of your computer, you will find the 'messenger' icon. Rihght click it and click exit or disable. That should rectify the problem.
I'll give it a try. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top