My 800th post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puritanhead

Puritan Board Professor
:pilgrim: Puritanhead's 800th post

Yeah-- My 800th post, what a milestone?

Eight-hundred is either the number of times I got A's on tests in undergrad or the number of girls that blew me off when I asked for a date. Take your pick.
 
Originally posted by Puritanhead
:pilgrim: Puritanhead's 800th post

Yeah-- My 800th post, what a milestone?
Congratulation!

Originally posted by Puritanhead
Eight-hundred is either the number of times I got A's on tests in undergrad or the number of girls that blew me off when I asked for a date. Take your pick.
Well, its obviously not one of them, so it must be the other one...Wow! 800 A's. I'm impressed!
 
Originally posted by Puritanhead
:pilgrim: Puritanhead's 800th post

Yeah-- My 800th post, what a milestone?

Eight-hundred is either the number of times I got A's on tests in undergrad or the number of girls that blew me off when I asked for a date. Take your pick.

They're just being girls. They often don't realize how tough it is for us to ask them out. They ought to just say yes to make us feel better!
 
Originally posted by Draught Horse
Originally posted by Puritanhead
:pilgrim: Puritanhead's 800th post

Yeah-- My 800th post, what a milestone?

Eight-hundred is either the number of times I got A's on tests in undergrad or the number of girls that blew me off when I asked for a date. Take your pick.

They're just being girls. They often don't realize how tough it is for us to ask them out. They ought to just say yes to make us feel better!

Some do say yes and then they stand you up or they lead you on as a secondary guy for one night a week... and you realize they have someone else. I like honest girls.
:lol:

I was obviously being tongue-in-cheek, but I sure tried a lot and always with girls out my league. I got quality time with pretty girls in college. I noticed a lot are polygamists -- and see multiple guys at same time. Two can play at that game.
:bigsmile:
 
Originally posted by Puritanhead
Eight-hundred is either the number of times I got A's on tests in undergrad or the number of girls that blew me off when I asked for a date. Take your pick.

Hmmm... I'd LIKE to think it was the number of A's you got... :)
 
Originally posted by Draught Horse
Originally posted by Puritanhead
:pilgrim: Puritanhead's 800th post

Yeah-- My 800th post, what a milestone?

Eight-hundred is either the number of times I got A's on tests in undergrad or the number of girls that blew me off when I asked for a date. Take your pick.

They're just being girls. They often don't realize how tough it is for us to ask them out. They ought to just say yes to make us feel better!

Or you just need some really trustworthy friends to find you your soulmate and chaperone every step of your relationship! :D (I'm actually joking...but it happened to hubby and I ;) )
 
Originally posted by LadyFlynt
Originally posted by Draught Horse
Originally posted by Puritanhead
:pilgrim: Puritanhead's 800th post

Yeah-- My 800th post, what a milestone?

Eight-hundred is either the number of times I got A's on tests in undergrad or the number of girls that blew me off when I asked for a date. Take your pick.

They're just being girls. They often don't realize how tough it is for us to ask them out. They ought to just say yes to make us feel better!

Or you just need some really trustworthy friends to find you your soulmate and chaperone every step of your relationship! :D (I'm actually joking...but it happened to hubby and I ;) )

All things considered, that's probably not a bad idea. Go courtship!
 
You're right LadyFlynt--- courtship is ideal and with very clear boundaries for affection and emotional attachment in a relationship... everything has a season--

and young Christians even-- want to jump into everything at once-- too much emotional intimacy--
 
actually, we didn't have very clear boundaries...most of our friends were typical. But everyone had high expectations of us due to our "goody-goody" reps :cool: We "dated"...but it was kinda like a courtship...considering half the town was in on it. We were even given matching "hillbilly courtin'" T-shirts :lol:

Yep, courtship all the way for my little darlings! My son is already planning on college first then finding a wife. I don't want them going through all the emotional traumas we had going on within our youth group when we were kids.

[Edited on 8-7-2005 by LadyFlynt]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top