My next Cell Phone, for SURE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaahh, oooo, uuuhhh....my geek sense is overwhelmed!!!!

homer_drool.gif

The question is, Scott, what will the phone consider us?

:detective:

It's gorgeous; no doubt. It's not a organizer though. I wish it could do more. The photo's, music and web are nice, but I was hoping Apple was gonna come out with a all-in-one smart phone.

It's gorgeous; no doubt. It's not a organizer though. I wish it could do more. The photo's, music and web are nice, but I was hoping Apple was gonna come out with a all-in-one smart phone.

It has a calendar program, which you can sync with iCal if you have a Mac, combined with alarms, and so forth. It has most if not all of the features I depend on most from my Treo, and looks a lot cooler! :D

It has a calendar program, which you can sync with iCal if you have a Mac, combined with alarms, and so forth. It has most if not all of the features I depend on most from my Treo, and looks a lot cooler! :D

Gabe,
I have a lot of medical progs, money mgmnt prog, I use. The Ip will not allow for these; it is not setup like a computer really.........right?

The specs say that its running OSX. See, already smarter than a Windows based phone!

Is there a way to add on applications?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back