Nadya Suliman's dad theologically owns Oprah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenas

Snow Miser
Don't ask me why I'm being forced to watch Oprah, but I am.

She has the Octo-mom's dad on now. She's been trying to do what she normally tries to do, which is berate others with her own notions of morality and get applause because of it. When she tried to get the dad to admit that having the babies was not God's will, he laid her out. He didactically asserted that while her daughter is responsible, God caused these children to be born and if He did want them to be, they would have been destroyed in the womb.

Oprah just sort of sat there and then went to commercial.

I know this probably doesn't seem all that great, but to see someone shut her up regarding God and who He is extremely encouraging. Her views are almost pagan, and she always has 100 women clapping her along in the audience as she speaks about "spirituality" and all the new age mumbo-jumbo she espouses.

Oprah?
2d2i2k4.jpg
Think of your reputation.

I too was forced to watch this, so I feel your pain.

I have no clue his religious beliefs but he seemed to grasp the relation of God's Will and Man's Responsibility far better than most Christians I have known. He said something like, my daughter was wrong to have chosen to implant all 6 embryos but it was God's will that those children were born.

As someone who has had 2 miscarriages my wife was quite pleased he said this. I wonder how can Oprah pray to a god who has no power over life and death?

wonder how can Oprah pray to a god who has no power over life and death?

Oprah is god or don't you watch the sermon...I mean show, don't you watch the show everyday? It's not a sermon...I mean for real...who would say that....really....it's just a show...that's all it is...a show....nothing more....she has us...THEM...she has them read books in order to better understand her teachings...but it's just a show....... :duh:

Her views are almost pagan,

I don‘t mean to just jump on the bandwagon, but ALMOST pagan? Watch the wheedly Eckert Tolle and her together and tell me there is anything BUT paganism on display.

Don't bother, Andrew - I hereby absolve you right now. (Feel any better? It made me feel a bit nauseous to type that, to be honest.)

Let's just be careful, OK, brother? Even in this postmodern-Rob-Bell-of-a-world, words mean things. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back