Navigating Logos' Hebrew/Greek resources?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamistThomist

Puritanboard Clerk
I am new to the iPhone world and someone gifted me with a good Logos package that has almost all of Lexham's resources. I have the Lexham Hebrew Bible open on my phone. When I have my computer browser open, I can scan over a word and when I click on it search, it brings up Brown Driver Briggs. That's fine. When I am on my phone and click search on a word, it doesn't. What am I missing?

For example:
1634581849699.png

which brings up

Actually, I see what I might have done. I clicked "look up" instead of "search." My phone doesn't yet have the look up option.

Another question. I currently have a good deal through a church subscription, but said subscription might run out in a few months. I am currently downloading items to phone. When subscription runs out, do the items disappear or do they stay in my basic Logos package?

Another question. I currently have a good deal through a church subscription, but said subscription might run out in a few months. I am currently downloading items to phone. When subscription runs out, do the items disappear or do they stay in my basic Logos package?
The downloaded resources that are part of your base package, you keep. Downloaded resources that you have access to through the subscription, will disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back