Norm Geisler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trent:

I am unclear as to what you are asking. Geisler critiques Blomberg's attack on inerrancy: are you asking us what we think of Geisler's critique or what we think of Blomberg's attack? My answer to that, in general, is that I appreciate Geisler's defense of inerrancy and his critique of Blomberg. But I would guess that you would surmise that before asking us the question in the OP and this is why I feel as if I am perhaps missing what it is that you want from us by way of a response.

Peace,
Alan
 
I heard R.C. Sproul make a gracious and positive comment about Geisler's work on innerrancy. It is my observation that Dr. Geisler is particularly inflamatory in his rhetoric and has manufactured characatures about the Reformed faith and about some of it's adherents. He has not returned the same kindness to Dr. Sproul and others. I believe he calls himself a Calvinist, but curiously sits and dines at the table of Moise Amyraut.....:2cents:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top