B bookslover Puritan Board Doctor Sep 30, 2017 #1 I just remembered that I started kindergarten 60 years ago this month - September, 1957. I'm old.
NaphtaliPress Administrator Staff member Sep 30, 2017 #2 You're as old as you feel. Yeah; that doesn't work with me either.
D Deleted member 6112 Guest Sep 30, 2017 #3 NaphtaliPress said: You're as old as you feel. Click to expand... Oh no! Don't tell me that! If that's the case, I'm in bad shape! My brother enjoys telling me I'm old beyond my years.
NaphtaliPress said: You're as old as you feel. Click to expand... Oh no! Don't tell me that! If that's the case, I'm in bad shape! My brother enjoys telling me I'm old beyond my years.
Berean Puritanboard Commissioner Sep 30, 2017 #5 bookslover said: I just remembered that I started kindergarten 60 years ago this month - September, 1957. I'm old. Click to expand... You're obsessing too much on your age. I reported for active duty basic training 50 years ago on 29 Sep 1967. Like Jimmy, I'll turn 69 later in October and 70 in 2018. Oh noes!
bookslover said: I just remembered that I started kindergarten 60 years ago this month - September, 1957. I'm old. Click to expand... You're obsessing too much on your age. I reported for active duty basic training 50 years ago on 29 Sep 1967. Like Jimmy, I'll turn 69 later in October and 70 in 2018. Oh noes!
Ed Walsh Puritan Board Graduate Sep 30, 2017 #6 I'll be 66 in November. So far I'm doing great. Thank the Lord.
VictorBravo Administrator Staff member Sep 30, 2017 #7 59 going on 30 here. Just had gallbladder surgery and I feel much better....
B bookslover Puritan Board Doctor Oct 1, 2017 #8 Ed Walsh said: I'll be 66 in November. So far I'm doing great. Thank the Lord. Click to expand... I'll be 65 on November 5.
Ed Walsh said: I'll be 66 in November. So far I'm doing great. Thank the Lord. Click to expand... I'll be 65 on November 5.
Edward Puritanboard Commissioner Oct 1, 2017 #9 VictorBravo said: 59 going on 30 here. Just had gallbladder surgery and I feel much better. Click to expand... Young whippersnapper.
VictorBravo said: 59 going on 30 here. Just had gallbladder surgery and I feel much better. Click to expand... Young whippersnapper.