Online Collaboration Managers

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredtgreco

Vanilla Westminsterian
Staff member
Has anyone here used an online collaboration manager like BaseCamp or BackPack? BackPack used to be free, but now it is a monthly charge.

I'm looking for an easy to use interface for my wife to use to organize her family's vacation this summer (there are 6 siblings, with multiple next generation). Schedules, outings, meals, etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
 
Gmail with google docs might be the answer.

Have you see the new Form input capability on spreadsheets? VERY cool.

I have not seen the form input. I use Google docs in other ways (including spreadsheets) but have not had time to explore that yet.

Is it possible to use Google docs without having a Gmail account?
 
We use BaseCamp at work, though I am not one of the guys who uses it. It seems to be one of the services out analysts can't live without.
 
If you're laying out ideas and collectively brainstorming, there is NO better tool than a MindMap and Online Mind Mapping - MindMeister is a great online MindMap product.

Honestly, I don't eat lunch without MindMapping it first.

Has anyone here used an online collaboration manager like BaseCamp or BackPack? BackPack used to be free, but now it is a monthly charge.

I'm looking for an easy to use interface for my wife to use to organize her family's vacation this summer (there are 6 siblings, with multiple next generation). Schedules, outings, meals, etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top