Online Commentaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now THIS is what I like! Thanks!

boogie.gif

[Edited on 6-1-2005 by daveb]

The link in the OP seems to be removed and i can't find it on the site.

Quite a pity, i found those very helpful...

:(

What commentaries do they have at the Bible centre? Is it worth a $24.00 a year fee? I wouldn't mind signing up, but not sight unseen.

I have Hendriksen and Kistemaker --if that is all they have apart from what is available free elsewhere then it doesn't make sense for me to sign up.

Originally posted by py3ak
I have Hendriksen and Kistemaker --if that is all they have apart from what is available free elsewhere then it doesn't make sense for me to sign up.

They do have many commentaries (the most I've seen online anywhere) including Poole and other hard to find on the internet commentaries. That being said, it used to be free. I don't know if I would spend the money.

They should let you see a listing of their titles before asking for money. I understand that it takes work, but I'm not going to subscribe 'sight unseen'.

Originally posted by py3ak
They should let you see a listing of their titles before asking for money. I understand that it takes work, but I'm not going to subscribe 'sight unseen'.

They do, just don't use the links in the right column. Go to the lower middle of the main page and click on the links under "MEMBERS HAVE ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING WORKS". For example here's the list for Commentaries.

Thanks, Anthony! I guess I didn't look closely enough. Charles & Godet pushed me over the edge. Eadie, Lightfoot & Westcott are an added bonus. And the reference materials they have include a lot of stuff I've wanted to get but have not been able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back