Howdy,
Like many of you. My church reads a call to worship, a passage pertaining to the law, an assurance of pardon, and a benediction.
I was wondering if any of you had tips or tools you use to organize these passages so you don't read the same passages over and over. Basically, a program or something that can track and catalogue the readings much more easier.
Currently I use apple notes and have dates next to the passage. However, this is getting long and tiresome to scroll through all of the passages each week.
Like many of you. My church reads a call to worship, a passage pertaining to the law, an assurance of pardon, and a benediction.
I was wondering if any of you had tips or tools you use to organize these passages so you don't read the same passages over and over. Basically, a program or something that can track and catalogue the readings much more easier.
Currently I use apple notes and have dates next to the passage. However, this is getting long and tiresome to scroll through all of the passages each week.