Pastor Youcef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin

Puritan Board Freshman
This is a story I have been following for sometime now. Thought I would share. We have been praying for Pastor Youcef in Sunday School for a few months. From another source, he was found guilty of apostasy and evangelizing Muslims (proclaiming the gospel of our Lord).

Praying for his release, or for strength to finish his course.


Iran Upholds Christian Pastor
 
News like this always makes me examine myself and really ask God for boldness when I dont get out there to proclaim His truth. Its unreal how I can even feel a little bit of discouragement regarding evangilism when I am reminded of stories like this. How do you not read this and feel so disgusted with yourself sometimes when some 20 year old pokes fun of you at a park or you are too lazy to go spread the Gospel that Saturday morning. Thank you posting this story.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top