Paul Manata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me Died Blue

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
Has anyone heard from Paul lately? I know a few members here were regularly in contact with him through e-mail or other sources outside the Board, and I'd be interested to hear if anyone knows how he's been doing. Since he's not currently posting due to his debates and his seminary and graduate work, we should all remember to continually pray for him, and ask that God would equip him to represent His name in the world even greater than he already has for us on the Board.
 
Amen!

I can't wait to see his reaction to my embracing Partial Preterism! Just a short while ago I was arguing with him about how wrong it was.:D
 
Originally posted by Bladestunner316
Also where has wintermute been to these days?

Mark Kodak changed his username yet again :D, and is the person behind the posts you've read written by "Saiph."
 
I hung out with Paul on Saturday. He's been working really hard doing emergency restoration stuff in central Florida and I had a chance to meet him in person before he headed back to California. Between his job and his classes he just doesn't have the time to be involved like he used to.

That guy is hilarious too. I laughed harder Saturday night than I have in a long time.
 
Originally posted by luvroftheWord
I hung out with Paul on Saturday. He's been working really hard doing emergency restoration stuff in central Florida and I had a chance to meet him in person before he headed back to California. Between his job and his classes he just doesn't have the time to be involved like he used to.

That guy is hilarious too. I laughed harder Saturday night than I have in a long time.
Next time you are in touch with him, can you send him a "collective hello" from all of us and let him know he's missed?
 
While we're on it, Craig, next time you talk with Paul would you mind also asking him if he got an e-mail I sent him a few weeks ago? Thanks,
 
For those interested (or just miss Paul) you can download a recording of Paul Manata's Transcendental argument against Hyper-Preterism at radioapologia.com.

VanVos
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top