Personal Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bible Belt Presbyterian

Puritan Board Freshman
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to give a quick update about myself. It has been a while (a REALLY long time) since I've posted, but I have had the pleasure of reading post from time to time. I was married in May, started the MDiv program at RTS Jackson in June with Hebrew, and took a full course load in the Fall. The experience, to say the least, has been greatly edifying and created an even greater desire to know God's Word. It has also given me further confirmation of my calling to ministry. Classes here have been phenomenal, namely Doctrine of Scripture with Dr. Duncan and Hebrew with Miles. I work as the accountant at a PCA church in Madison, MS, and Lord willing I will take over as the bookstore manager at RTS in May as well.

My wife also started the Marriage and Family Therapy program this past Fall. I, being a supporter of Biblical counseling (modern CCEF), have been both surprised and blessed through the counseling program here; it is a very solid, Biblical program that I would recommend to anyone. I am doing the counseling emphasis, and we have learned many valuable communication skills that have helped in our marriage.

Grace,

Scott
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top