Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wannabee

Obi Wan Kenobi
Wow! If a guy doesn't come around once in a while his posts start disappearing. I've gone from up around a thousand to just over a hundred. Hmmmm. Has Blade been stealing my posts? :P
 
Originally posted by Wannabee
Wow! If a guy doesn't come around once in a while his posts start disappearing. I've gone from up around a thousand to just over a hundred. Hmmmm. Has Blade been stealing my posts? :P
Sounds like you've got a pretty serious problem there. Probably the best way to handle the problem is just not to stay away for so long.

Welcome back. Good to 'see' you.

Bob
 
old threads...from early in the history of PBdom. i lost thousands of posts and should be getting the adulation laid at the feet (or fingers) of Andrew!!

For a few years I was the number one poster on the PB....then I got a job....

:lol:
 
Originally posted by Wannabee
Wow! If a guy doesn't come around once in a while his posts start disappearing. I've gone from up around a thousand to just over a hundred. Hmmmm. Has Blade been stealing my posts? :P

I recommend Matthew 18

:P
 
Nope. I just did some work. He has 16 now. But at least he is confessing instead of disciplining. ;)
 
Now I see how it goes. I post once and Phillip gets two posts in.

Thanks Bob. I only get a peak now and then because of my class schedule. Hoping to get more time in this summer, around July.

You know, it's sorta embarrassing being a Sophmore. I used to be Obi Wan Kenobi. Can I have my cloak and saber back please?
 
we took them away and gave them to someone with more than 150 posts!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

may the farce be with ye.....
 
Originally posted by Bladestunner316How are things in Italy?
New Pope. But you probably knew that already. ;)

Other than that, I'm not sure. They're sending another guy to TMS this Fall. Aurora, the mission agency, is going through some changes. They could use prayer.

We're not sure where we'll end up. We're open to Italy, but right now it looks more like we'll be staying here. Waiting to see. Thanks for asking.
 
Originally posted by pastorway
old threads...from early in the history of PBdom.


You didn't really mean to say "PBdom", did you? Who could ever experience boardom here?:P:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top