Backwoods Presbyterian Puritanboard Amanuensis May 24, 2011 #1 Has any of the Pastors on the PB (or pewsitters heard) preached through Esther? I'd be interested how you did so, etc...
Has any of the Pastors on the PB (or pewsitters heard) preached through Esther? I'd be interested how you did so, etc...
fredtgreco Vanilla Westminsterian Staff member May 24, 2011 #2 I did. When I get to the office later I will send you an email with some materials.
Marrow Man Drunk with Powder May 24, 2011 #4 No, but I preached a sermon on chapter 4 (Mordecai's plea and Esther's intercession for her people) a couple of years ago. Lots of gospel there.
No, but I preached a sermon on chapter 4 (Mordecai's plea and Esther's intercession for her people) a couple of years ago. Lots of gospel there.
sastark Puritan Board Graduate May 24, 2011 #5 Ben, Kent preached through Esther a couple of years ago. I'm sure you could contact him for info. The sermons can be found here: Sermon Network - Communion Presbyterian Church : Senior Pastor Kent Moorlach - Irvine, CA
Ben, Kent preached through Esther a couple of years ago. I'm sure you could contact him for info. The sermons can be found here: Sermon Network - Communion Presbyterian Church : Senior Pastor Kent Moorlach - Irvine, CA
Poimen Puritan Board Post-Graduate May 24, 2011 #6 Yes I did. I preached 8 sermons with one on each chapter from 1-8 and then two more divided by 9:1-16 & 9:17-10:13. If you have any more (specific) questions, please let me know.
Yes I did. I preached 8 sermons with one on each chapter from 1-8 and then two more divided by 9:1-16 & 9:17-10:13. If you have any more (specific) questions, please let me know.