I tried to divide up Proverbs into categories and it actually took me far longer than I anticipated and was much more complex than it sounds. This was in the early 80s before the advent of PCs and all the work was done on bits of paper, notebooks etc
Some Proverbs can fit into 2 or 3 or 4 categories so there are a lot of repeats. What I have since realised is that there are basically justy three people in Proverbs and mosy Proverbs fit into one of these categories. There is the Righteous, the Wicked and the Fool.
In the 'righteous' you can have the wise, the dilligent, the faithful etc
In the 'wicked' you have the unrighteous, the wayward, the ungodly the violent, the cheat etc
In the 'fool' you can have the simjple, the lazy the adultress etc
Like yourself I would often read Proverbs and in fact am curently reading it now.
I am quite sure there must be some daily devotionals on Proverbs but as of yet have not come across any. Probably a search of the internet would yield something.
However I think it would be more rewarding doing it yourself, writing down your own refelctions of the various Proverbs.
As an aside, when I was first attracted to the girl who would become my wife, I was actually going through the book of Proverbs at the time. I was torturing myself whether to ask her out or not ('what if she said no...?') However as I read Proverbs I was convinced to go ahead and ask her out. And here we are 27 years later happily married and still reading the book of Proverbs.