Question about the PB Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodcheer68

Puritan Board Sophomore
Over the weekend the layout of the PB seemed to change on my computer and phone? It only looks different when you click on the individual threads. Ive attached a pic to demonstrate what Im talking about. PBpost.jpg Everything is meshed together, there is no delineation between the post and the persons signature, etc.
 
I just emptied my Cache and will try rebooting my computer later. But if its that, Im wondering why it appears the same on my iPhone??

Thanks for the suggestions.
 
Maybe try a different theme then. You should see this switcher in the bottom left of each page.

Also, you could have common browser settings, if you use a browser that syncs information with a shared account across your phone and computer. Do you have, for example, Chrome on both with the same account?

aaa.png
 
I just changed the layout to any but "puritanboard" and it seems to be fine. Strange since puritanboard is the one I have always used. Thanks for everyone's help!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top