Question for my Presbyterian Friends???

Status
Not open for further replies.

etexas

Puritan Board Doctor
I did not wish to derail a running thread and poll with a silly Anglican question so I am going to let you educate me on the sideline.:) What IS the difference between being 100% WCF and being 100% under? (I think this is how the ? was presented in the Poll). Again forgive me if this is a dumb question but what is the semantic difference between Holding 100% and being Under the WCF 100% or am I TOTALLY misreading???:detective::popcorn:

He was asking about supporting the WCF 100% or supporting it less than 100% (i.e. subscribing fully or only partially).

He was asking about supporting the WCF 100% or supporting it WCF less than 100% (i.e. subscribing fully or only partially).
OH! Makes sense! Sorry I must have misread! (BLUSH) I thought it read being 100% UNDER, in my mind interpreting a submission. :oops: OK, I did a reread on the poll! I did not read it correctly! Someone please do DUMBEST PB Member thread now! I nominate myself! DOH!

Last edited:
Nothing to see here folks...keep moving,! David! We are fellow Anglicans! "Fer Shame" quit laughing!:) In FAIRNESS it is allergy season and the ONLY thing I can take is Benadryl so I was a tad blurred in reading that! Etexas has yet another fantasy about a Life Rewind and Delete button!:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back