M Michael Puritan Board Senior Jun 17, 2011 #1 ...with the key word being FREE. I noticed the ESV app--what else is helpful?
H heymike Puritan Board Freshman Jun 18, 2011 #2 Ligonier has a nice app. Lots of stuff for FREE... I even found complete John Gerstner video series there.
Ligonier has a nice app. Lots of stuff for FREE... I even found complete John Gerstner video series there.
KSon Puritan Board Junior Jun 18, 2011 #3 Christian Creeds and Reformed Confessions from WSCal. ---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ---------- Oops...hit reply too quick. This app is free and the content and format is outstanding.
Christian Creeds and Reformed Confessions from WSCal. ---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 AM ---------- Oops...hit reply too quick. This app is free and the content and format is outstanding.