Reformed Baptist Poll

What Strain of Reformed Baptist Do you belong to?


  • Total voters
    13
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reformed Baptist Louisville

Pastor Jim Savastio here was mentored under Al Martin. I've never met him but I read some of his biography, "My Heart for Thy Cause." Has anyone else read it or is it unknown outside of a close circle of his appreciaters?
 
Um, I count two strains of the Reformed.

1) URCNA
2) RCUS

Maybe I'm missing something? :confused: ;)

Then again, I don't expect most Baptists to know the history of the Reformed churches. Heidelberg what? Or maybe I shouldn't expect them to be able to count past two ( and hence 2 really is an infinte number). :lol:

OK, OK, I'll resist the urge to post and make this into another "beat up on the Baptists" thread. :D

Nothing like a converted...Baptist! That's okay, Philip, you'll get over the cage-stage! :lol:
 
Um, I count two strains of the Reformed.

1) URCNA
2) RCUS

Maybe I'm missing something?

Then again, I don't expect most Baptists to know the history of the Reformed churches. Heidelberg what? Or maybe I shouldn't expect them to be able to count past two ( and hence 2 really is an infinte number).

OK, OK, I'll resist the urge to post and make this into another "beat up on the Baptists" thread.

I'm well familiar with what you're trying to do here ;) , but you've applied a different definition of "strain" to Reformed Paedo's than to the credo's.
 
I never commented myself here, though I voted. I would fall under the Carlisle/ARBCA group. Additionally, I am an individual member of FIRE. We hope to be working with ARBCA, FIRE and/or the RBF with this potential church plant.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top