Reformed churches in Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few websites in this thread which are not already listed. You can check on those sites if they have a church in Wisconsin. It would appear that the RPCNA does not. As well, check out the NAPARC page - I think there are a couple more denominations there which are not listed here. You could also have a look at the SermonAudio church finding function. They do seem to list churches in Wisconsin, but they are not necessarily reformed - you would need to sift through them. And don't forget the congregation where Brian Schwertley preaches.

My church! Providence OPC! It's a great church! Are you coming to visit the USA? You can come visit my church!

He would feel right at home in WI... I mean, seriously - how warm does the daytime temperature get there in Winter? -270C? (I hear things are pretty "slow" in WI during winter. I guess that has to do with the molecules or something...) :) That has to be similar to the temperatures in Denmark, right?

Last edited:
Or maybe he's finding a church for a friend...haven't seen Martin for a while. You guys frighten him!!

It's the only way, baby!

I am strict RP that is why I ... :think: ;)

I know that's why I felt free to call you baby! :lol: A sign of endearment because you are apart of the family! ;)

:rolleyes: I feel so loved....

-----Added 3/29/2009 at 10:29:55 EST-----

Or maybe he's finding a church for a friend...haven't seen Martin for a while. You guys frighten him!!

lol He is going to :eek: when he comes to this thread.

I have to admit it is difficult to withstand the chaos of your multiple postings and it is indeed diabolical, nonetheless, I will not be denied Sarah :lol:

I have to admit it is difficult to withstand the chaos of your multiple postings and it is indeed diabolical, nonetheless, I will not be denied Sarah :lol:

Hahahaha! I love that delete button! Now no one knows what you're talking about! He's crazy talking about nothing,,,now Martin is sure not to come to your church! MY Church ROCKS and he knows it! We have the best pastor alive....since Calvin really.

Martin's not on Facebook so I suspect he's sleeping. It's almost four in the morning there, or something like that.

This should be good! lol

-----Added 3/29/2009 at 10:49:13 EST-----

Hahahaha! I love that delete button! Now no one knows what you're talking about! He's crazy talking about nothing,,,now Martin is sure not to come to your church! MY Church ROCKS and he knows it! We have the best pastor alive....since Calvin really.

I think you better delete this post too, Sarah! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back