Has anyone read Calendar of the Correspondence of Richard Baxter (Vol. I: 1638 - 1660 [1991]; Vol. II: 1660 - 1696 [1992]) edited by N. H. Keeble and Geoffrey F. Nuttall?
The price at Amazon is $285.00 for both volumes. I would love to read it via Questia but it appears to me that you have register for a monthly fee. Is that not correct?
The price at Amazon is $285.00 for both volumes. I would love to read it via Questia but it appears to me that you have register for a monthly fee. Is that not correct?
The price at Amazon is $285.00 for both volumes. I would love to read it via Questia but it appears to me that you have register for a monthly fee. Is that not correct?
He corresponded with just about everybody in the Puritan Age. I think there are over 1000 letters referenced (to and from Baxter). He was friends with many Puritans of his era (his lifetime spanned the Second Reformation). Thomas Goodwin, Cornelius Burgess, John Eliot, Thomas Manton, Matthew Poole and John Owen are among some with whom he corresponded.